Ecommerce Frontend Web Developer
Polo Girls positive energy infused products that strength the body, enlighten the mind, and empower the spirit, designed by Lybbie Lewis and Made in America.
The Ecommerce Frontend Web Developer is responsible for helping maintain and improving Polo Girls B2C website. The primary focus will entail enhancements and ongoing maintenance of a Magento ecommerce and WordPress websites. Over time the Front End Web Developer will be responsible for the following: requirements gathering, planning, development, collaboration and documentation of website related projects. This individual must possess the following qualities: a passion for IT, a thirst for knowledge, strong initiative, a positive “whatever it takes” attitude and a proven ability to successfully work with other team members across departments and levels of authority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help maintain, and improve our current B2C and Blog sites. This includes frontend layout and usability considerations
- Interface with Digital, IT and Development teams to gather requirements, define scope of work, prioritize workload, communicate timeline and manage expectations
Project list (non-exhaustive):
- pologirlssociety.com Website: new functionalities, enhancements, maintenance, testing, bug fixes…
- Adjust Magento/Wordpress themes including:
- Image processing assist the Marketing department in converting digital assets to web ready formats
- Assist with the Documentation of website processes and functionalities
- Stay current with latest technology and communicate key elements to the Senior Engineer when appropriate